- pdf HTPC Builder's Quick Checklist
In this module, you will learn why
- Case form factor size matters
- Choose a low power CPU
- Go for a large CPU cooler
- Choose affordable RAM modules
- Choose a Solid state drive
- Choose a gaming graphic card
- Opt for a high quality power supply
- Be without an optical disc drive
- Choose HDHomeRun as a TV tuner
- Use Flirc to control your HTPC
There seem to be endless possible combinations and intricacies of the media software involved and how that relates to the endless hardware configurations.
Don’t worry, I’ve been there as well.
I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours to find out how to build the ultimate media experience.
In this module, you will learn solutions to common HTPC component selection problems based on my experience.
Let’s dive in to the components that are generally required for a quiet HTPC operation.
Join more than 40,000 people who follow my instructions to create hassle-free HTPC experience.